Wednesday 15 April 2020

Two Matchbox Jeeps trucks at Scale. Gadiator and Willys





A while back I bought a Gladiator pickup from Matchbox, with the idea of ​​restoring it completely. I had already removed the paint and was preparing it to repaint it when it occurred to me to measure it and I found that it was in 1/75 scale. Before restoring it, I decided to take some molds, since it is very detailed.





















I made silicone molds and resin reproductions, both inside and outside, the results were excellent














The original is restored, and have the mould and resin copies for a loot of ideas. 






The Mtachbox willys jeep is 1/72, but the cargo box is longer than it should be, if it is trimmed it will scale

















after trimming I paste the cabien with the cargo box again.








And is ready for the mould
Resin copies are great.
I make a lot for a lot of uideas and conversions.











Well...














No comments:

Post a Comment